Explore Maurities 6 Nights and 7 Days
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons, and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox. Capital Port Louis has sites such as the Champs de Mars horse track, Eureka plantation house, and 18th-century Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens
- Welcome to Maruitius. Arrive at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport and check into Hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Post breakfast in the morning; depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, which is an emerald lagoon on the East Coast.
- From the Jetty, you will be taken on a speedboat to reach the island.
- Once you will reach Ile Aux Cerfs, the rest of the day is free to indulge in beach and water sports activities.
- In the evening, return to the hotel and enjoy a fabulous dinner, before you retire for a comfortable night.
- Post breakfast set out for a full day North Island tour, where you will visit the capital city- Port Louis, along with Place Arms with its French colonial buildings, eventful Champ de Mars racecourse, the exotic Caudan Waterfront, and the mall. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel
SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
- Post breakfast set out for a full day tour of South Island and explore some popular places such as the Trou Aux Cerfs- the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin-a natural lake at the base of the volcanic crater, and Chamarel (Coloured Earth) - for its vibrant hues and waterfalls.
- In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by the overnight stay in the hotel.
- Post breakfast in the morning; spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
Free for Leisure
MAURITIUS - CHENNAI
- Today is your last day in Mauritius.
- After breakfast, pack up your baggage.
- Day is free till departure.
- Later proceed to the airport to board your flight home.
Accommodation on Double (or) Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
All Transfers and Sightseeing by A/C Vehicle.
All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
6 Nights Accommodation at above-mentioned Hotel in Mauritius
Daily Breakfast & Dinners
Return airport transfers and sightseeing on SIC basis
Full day SOUTH TOUR.
Full day Ile aux Cerfs Island by Speed Boat without lunch.
Full day NORTH TOUR.
Half Board basis (Breakfast + Dinner) on all days. NO REDUCTION for meals not utilized
Each hotel has free activities that can be availed of by clients.
1 fruit basket/bottle of sparkling wine in the room/personalized gift for the couple/romantic candlelight dinner(without drinks)/ upon reservation
Note: A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced
Any personal expenses or optional tours.
Any extra meals ordered.
Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Porterage, and Phone calls.
Any Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) excluded from the package.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary or stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather or ill health, or roadblocks and any factors beyond the control.
Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Supplement Charges at hotels on Christmas and New Year's Eve
Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
Tour-programme is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
Nufly Tours reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point of time, due to many reasons including but not limited to force majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, flights, cancellation (or) re-routing of flights, closure (or) entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. In the occurrence of any unfortunate events, we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements. (Note: We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.)
The cost of deviation and extension of your ticket validity is not included in the package.
Please refer to our cancellation policies for the refund details.
For all disputes of whatsoever, nature relating to the tours marketed/coordinated by NUFLY Tours. The courts in the state of Tamil Nadu shall alone have jurisdiction, and the Laws of the Republic of India shall apply.
25 % of the package cost will be charged if cancelled before 20 days of the departure date.
50 % of the package cost if cancelled before 15 days of the departure date.
75 % of the package cost if cancelled before 8 days of the departure date.
No Refund to avail if cancelled before 7 days of the departure date.