KASHMIR TOUR ITINERARY 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS
Arrive In Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, also enjoy a 1 hr shikara ride in Dal Lake at Nehru Park on boulevard road. Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Srinagar – Gulmarg (56 Kms / 2 Hours Approximately)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 56 Kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. Overnight stay in Hotel.
After Breakfast enjoy the day in Gulmarg, One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Gulmarg - Pahalgam (145 kms / 4:30 hours approximately)
After Breakfast Drive to Pahalgam “Valley of Shepherds”. On arrival check-in Hotel in Pahalgam enjoy nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Pahalgam - Srinagar (86 kms / 2:30 hours approximately)
- After breakfast, drive to Srinagar and enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens.
- Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring”
- Shalimar “Garden of Love”
- Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”
- Shankaracharya Temple. On return visit a local Handicrafts Showroom for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar (84 kms / 2:30 hours approximately)
- After breakfast leave with full-day excursion for Sonmarg “The meadow of gold. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonmarg is at a distance of 84 kms from Srinagar is also called as “The meadow of gold”. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. The place is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Drive Back To Srinagar
Srinagar - Onwards destination
- After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
- Hotel accommodation on 1 Dbl Rooms with Breakfast and Dinner
- Arrival and Departure from Srinagar Airport
- N.A.C Sedan for transfers as per Itinerary
- SS of Mughal Gardens
- Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr. /Dept. by our representative
- 5% G S T Extra Applicable For Rates
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc
- Cable Car Ride (Gondala) in Gulmarg. Pony ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam
- Snow Jeep or ( Chain Vehicle) If Road is Blocked Due to Snoe For Directle Hire to Snow jeep Tangmarg to Gulmarg
- Trip to Aru & Chandanwari, betaab valley in Pahalgam as it is done by local taxi union.
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the programme
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- Tour-programme is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Nufly Tours reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point of time, due to many reasons including but not limited to force majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, flights, cancellation (or) re-routing of flights, closure (or) entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. In the occurrence of any unfortunate events, we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements. (Note: We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.)
- The cost of deviation and extension of your ticket validity is not included in the package.
- Please refer to our cancellation policies for the refund details.
- For all disputes of whatsoever, nature relating to the tours marketed/coordinated by NUFLY Tours. The courts in the state of Tamil Nadu shall alone have jurisdiction, and the Laws of the Republic of India shall apply.
- 25 % of the package cost will be charged if cancelled before 20 days of the departure date.
- 50 % of the package cost if cancelled before 15 days of the departure date.
- 75 % of the package cost if cancelled before 8 days of the departure date.
- No Refund to avail if cancelled before 7 days of the departure date.