TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:-
- Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Photocopy of first and last page of the passport.
- Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Two visa application forms duly filled and signed.
- Following forms also need to be duly filled, signed and submitted along with the application
- VFS Consent form
- Two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi-matte finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on business letterhead stating his name, designation, itinerary, purpose and duration of visit, duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to â€“ The Visa Officer, Embassy of Israel, New Delhi
- Hotel Confirmation for the period of stay
- Confirmed Air Ticket
- Required Health Insurance for the period of stay
If Self Employed
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed
- Brief Company Profile
- Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
- No Objection Certificate from employer
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months with Bank stamp and Seal. (Internet statement will not be accepted)
- Current salary statement
- Appointment letter
- Foreign exchange endorsements or copy of international credit card
- Proof of Occupation
- Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of the trip
Processing time:- 7 days
Processing fees:- Please contact us
|VISA APPLICATION FORM||View|