LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR SINGAPORE VISA:
- Passport with 6 months minimum validity for travel
- Recent photos â€“ 3 no's (35mm X 45mm)- 80% face closure - Matt finish- with white background
- Application form 14A to be filled and signed by the applicant in Blue Ink.
- Employer letter or Employer ID card copy
If Self Employed
- Employer Registration
- Valid Student ID card copy
- Pension Proof (If applicable)
- Income proof - Bank statement for the last 3 months
- Accommodation proof (If staying in Hotel)
- Confirm Onward and Return tickets
- Invitation Letter from the Inviter's with address and sign
- Inviters valid passport (front and last page copy)and visa copy
Employer Letter: Should be on Employer letterhead, mentioning Employee name, Passport Number, the purpose of the visit and the duration of the stay. The letter should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Consulate of Singapore, Chennai
Covering letter: The letter should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Consulate of Singapore, Chennai . The letter must contain Applicants Name, Passport number, Purpose of the visit and the duration of the stay in Singapore.
Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Singapore host / inviting Company on its letterhead stating his name, designation, the purpose of travel and duration of a visit with sign and address.
Processing time: 4 working days
Processing fees: Please contact us
|VISA APPLICATION FORM||View|
|INVITEE LETTER FORMAT||View|